Initiating a Program (Over 90 Days)


Expatriates or TCN's Working Abroad


An employment contract in the host country’s language may be required as well as visas and/or work permits and residence permits.  Read more

Legal Entities


In order to make deliberate decisions about significant legal, financial, operational, and reputational risks, it is critical that your university properly and thoroughly assess the need to register legally before operating in another country.  Read more

Statutory Compliance & Reporting


International activities of colleges and universities, though academic in nature and intent, need to comply with domestic and foreign-country reporting and regulatory requirements.  Read more