Conference Presentations & White Papers
|Compliance||Legal (includes Forming Partnerships)|
- University of Kentucky White Paper on Internationalization, developed by the Internationalization Task Force Membership, 2007 - 2009.
- International Compliance Risks & Best Practices by Sunanda K. Holmes, Assistant Director of International Business, Johns Hopkins University, Lawrence LeBlanc, Managing Director, International Tax, McGladrey and Scott Vanlandingham, Managing Director, Advisory Services, McGladrey.
- International Cash Management in Today's Turbulent Economy by Kennedy Luwisha, Director, Financial Institutions, Origination & Client Coverage, Wholesale Banking, Standard Chartered Bank and Carrie Nelson, Assistant Vice President, International Finance, Carnegie Mellon University.
- Enabling Systems: Safety and Security Practices by Tom LaSalvia, Executive Director, Associate in Medicine, Harvard Global Health Institute.
- Developing a Partnership Strategy by Susan Buck Sutton, Senior Advisor for International Initiatives, Bryn Mawr College (formerly AVP, President of International Affairs, Indiana University).
- Global Engagement: Key U.S. & Foreign Law Considerations When Doing Business Abroad by Bill Nicholson, Associate University Counsel, Duke University.
- Operating Overseas: The Legal Landscape for College and University Business Officers, by Bill Nicholson, Associate University Counsel, Duke University.
- Strategies for Partnerships with China, India, and Beyond by Susan Buck Sutton, Senior Advisor for International Initiatives, Bryn Mawr College (formerly AVP, President of International Affairs, Indiana University).